What annoyed you today?Weekly comp - HEAT Poll for Eggs 9-16th Apri...Center Parcs Nearly ten yearsWhat did you do with your...A stressful momentEGGS - ENTRY THREAD 9-16t...Complete canon 7d set up ...What made you feel good t...POLL for FRUIT and VEGCHAT THREAD - A BURST OF ...A BURST OF COLOUR - ENTRY...IOTWEGGS - CHAT 9th- 16th Apr...ENTRIES-FRUIT AND VEG-Wee...

Author Topic: Nearly ten years  (Read 503 times)

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
Re: Nearly ten years
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 06:02:05 PM »
!0 years ? jeez
I remember helping you with the testing etc and it dont seem that long ago.
Well done matey for sticking with it (us)..

Will join the garden site as well.

You certainly did help out with testing, I seem to remember we tried a different software at first, but that was not very suited to our needs. I have stuck using SMF since.

I see you have already joined TGMForum. Thanks.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Four bodies and some lenses. :)
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 08:13:22 PM »
Oh I might have to join the Garden one - as I need to get a new blade for my lawnmower - but where we got it from is long gone and the thing is German and not many places stock them!

Mark, you're very welcome to Join  Post as much info as you can. Make model etc would be required to track one down.  Is it a Wolf lawnmower by any chance?

More the merrier.  :tup:

Thanks.

Just joined - though I've not got the mower details to hand - but its not a wolf. It's orange. ;)
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline krennon

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 08:34:25 PM »
Can't believe that, I joined in 2008 which if I remember correctly was because I had a problem with a memory card and I was after some advice on what to do....I was a member of the DCM site as it used to be, I seem to remember a lot of us migrated to here as their site was a bit well elitist, cliquey and just not well run...

I can honestly say I have always felt welcomed here, I've met up with a few members a couple of times (Hyde Park was great) the advice I have received here as been immensely helpful along with the constructive criticism of my shots, whether my photography has improved or not is hard to say but that would be down to me and no-one else. Once we are all settled in the new house I really do aim to get out with my camera more and be a lot more active on here, but most of you know why I have had to take a back seat for a while. This site is awesome and here's to another 10 years  :tup: :beer:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Offline Paul Montgomery

• My photography website
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2017, 05:59:25 PM »
Well done Mick.  :tup:
Another DCM escapee here, but I've only been around since 2011...

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 381273/3663 StephenBatey Last post April 22, 2017, 10:14:40 PM
xx Weekly comp - HEAT International Weekly Comp Entries 20/0 Jediboy Last post April 22, 2017, 07:44:21 PM
xx Poll for Eggs 9-16th April International Weekly Comp Entries 171/5 jinky Last post April 22, 2017, 04:50:19 PM
xx Center Parcs Published Work 421/10 jinky Last post April 20, 2017, 07:47:29 PM
xx Nearly ten years General Discussion 503/18 Paul Montgomery Last post April 18, 2017, 05:59:25 PM
xx What did you do with your camera today? General Discussion 276/10 StephenBatey Last post April 18, 2017, 09:28:10 AM
xx A stressful moment Your Photos 74/1 jinky Last post April 17, 2017, 08:01:50 PM
xx EGGS - ENTRY THREAD 9-16th April 2017 International Weekly Comp Entries 233/6 jinky Last post April 17, 2017, 07:59:33 PM