• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 27
  • Total: 27
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Cold Weather Speakers Corner Meet 24th January

Started by picsfor, January 01, 2010, 11:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greypoint

,,,but possibly won't be wearing Photoradar Tshirts,,,,, ::)

picsfor

I think Jonathan we will recognise you  :tup:
We all bear a strong resemblance to any pictures you've scene from previous meets and we tend to latch on to any one who is looking like they're waiting for some one.
I think it's the choice of camera bags and ruck sacks that give it away.

Finally, as per previous meets - i will PM my mobile to any one wishing to join in who has not already got it.
This has always proved to be the catch all.

Just realised - the 24th is THIS Sunday. I'm really losing the plot.
As said, i will be up Waterloo for about 11am onwards - hope to see you there.

Jonathan

Quote from: picsfor on January 21, 2010, 10:44:49 AM
Just realised - the 24th is THIS Sunday. I'm really losing the plot.

Yeah that's why I was asking ;)

In theory my train will be at Waterloo East at 10:50 so I should be at the Eurostar about 11 - 11:10 depending how many people I have to punch to get through Waterloo concourse :D
It's Guest's round

picsfor

Don't waste time and effort punching them - just shoot them!  :tup:

picsfor

just a quick bump up for this trip - and see you there!

irv_b

Are we going to stay on for an twilight shoot?
Hopefully I should see ya there about 12.30 - 1ish
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

i'm bringing my tripod. The low light part of the shoot is optional and dependant on peoples desire - or dare i even say - the weather.
That's about when we'll be there Irv. See you then.

Andrew

Sandy

The lens is now working on auto focus. I posted the problem on the pentax forum and they suggested cleaning the lens contacts. I wiped them with a cleaning cloths and it ok! Thanks for everyone looking at the camera it was much appreciated, also thanks Andrew for suggesting the outing.

Sandy

minky_monkey

Glad it wasn`t a more serious fault sandy.  Shame it caused abit of grief though.

I managed to get separated from the guys later on on the southbank, so my apologies for not saying bye!!

All in all, speakers corner was good fun as ever if a little chilly!  Mind you, I haven`t looked at any of the pictures yet!! 

Eileen

Hope you all had fun. I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but look forward to seeing the pictures.  :)

picsfor

Hi all,

would just like to say it was good to all those who made it today - and it was good to meet Jonathan and his new toy.
Shame that Eileen was unable to make it - but there will be other trips.
I've only just got in as i write this - so will be posting pictures on Monday...

Too tired to bother now   :o

ABERS

Great meeting up again and seeing all those frozen faces.
Thanks to Andrew taking the lead and organising it once again.

Cheers.....Alan

Jonathan

It was indeed

1. Good
2. Cold

Thanks for sorting this out.  I'm sure to pop down again.

Though you do meet some pretty dodgy characters.....

See bigger - http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonathanryan/4303395622/
It's Guest's round

picsfor

And, just to be on the safe side - we managed to get moved on twice from the Southbank by the London Eye and County Hall because we were using tripods on private property.

Nice pic of Irv by the way Jonathan. You definitely looked like the kid with the new toy  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.