• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 50
  • Total: 50
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on August 20, 2009, 10:30:49 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on August 20, 2009, 09:10:04 PM

Nothing unusual in that, as I often sit and wait for the wildlife to appear. In the late winter / early spring I spent about 100 hours including two seven hour stints watching the Grey Herons and their chicks. Whilst sitting there I do wonder what else I'm missing, but you have no choice if you want certain shots.  ;D

You don't! Do you?

Wonder what you're missing I mean.
The grass over the hill is greener, or in my case a better photo.  ;)

greypoint

ABERS 

'Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJackson View Post
I had an e-mail from Jessops today stating that they have the MF 055XB tripod on special offer (web only) at £90 instead of £125 in store, just in case anyone was wondering which one to buy'
------------------------------------------

Does it come with instructions on how to put it up? If not there is a detailed 'Technique' section on site that will help you.

...reply to a p.........r thread that made me giggle [you really  need to read previous chat between Abers and Amy to appreciate]

Jonathan

Achieved a goal I set myself a l-o-n-g time ago.  One of the physically toughest things I've ever done.

Concept2.  One million metres.   8)

Apparently the next challenge is 5 million.   ???
It's Guest's round

Oldboy

AUSTRALIA ALL OUT FOR 160!  :2funny:  :2funny:  :2funny:
Another dressing-room door takes a battering!  :P

greypoint

Saturday and the sun's breaking through - off for a few hours walk.... now, which lens to attach....

......don't think I can bear to listen to the cricket when I come back after the start they made to their second innings I fear the worst ::)

Trickee

oh yes its a sunny day and a work day bet its going to rain on sunday :'(

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on August 22, 2009, 07:02:11 AM

......don't think I can bear to listen to the cricket when I come back after the start they made to their second innings I fear the worst ::)
Don't worry, as we only need to give them a broadside to blow them out the water!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

greypoint

Noon - and no more wickets yet with the score slowly growing. I'm remembering the series of 2005 and being able to tease a lovely lady from Australia called Alison that some of us used to chat to on other sites.

Oldboy

No need to worry with England going at a nice TROTT!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Graham

I'm back to work tomorrow after a couple of weeks hols, and I'm not the least bit stressed about it :).
     Giving up the Managers job after 20 years was the best thing I've ever done! (Tough at the time though.)
                           As Ever.  Graham.  :)

Edit.   Second best thing...... I chose Nikon over Canon! :2funny:
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

greypoint

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on August 23, 2009, 06:48:46 PM
Australia vanquished :beer: :beer: :beer: :fworks2: :fworks2: :fworks2: :fworks2:
Well, it wasn't a broadside more of a Swann song!  8)

Well done England....  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

greypoint

And that's the end of any interest in sport for me for a while!  ::)

Oldboy

Quote from: greypoint on August 23, 2009, 07:21:49 PM
And that's the end of any interest in sport for me for a while!  ::)
And me!  :-X  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.