• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What did you do with your camera today?

Started by Jediboy, April 17, 2017, 04:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on April 24, 2017, 11:09:19 PM
Contents of bag cleaned, batteries charged, waterproofs and wellies put in car ready for a run  up onto the moors in morning (tuesday). Wintry showers forecast so hoping to get into a bit of snow.

Had snow on the M40 coming up to Warwick late this afternoon - not for long, but did turn the road more white than black  :o
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Jediboy

My youngest was up at 5 this morning so instead of going back to bed before getting up for work I decided to grab the camera and go out to catch some early morning landscapes. Was good to get out.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

kerbside

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

anglefire

Are you getting something else?

Must admit, I aught to sell some of my camera's -  but they aren't worth much so haven't bothered. Even the 1D Mk3 is only worth about £600
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

kerbside

Looking at a top of the range bridge camera, just a case of what offers what i want but maybe the Sony Cyber Shot RX10 III, this is favourite at the moment. It just gives me one camera and no interchangeable lenses across the full range, something like f2.4 - 4 so it will work fine for me, not cheap so having a good think before i jump.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

StephenBatey

It's always nice to hear of someone making money from photography  :)

I photographed some bluebells today.
Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Jediboy

I have been talking photos at my children's school for the school website.
They say that you should never work with children or animals. I'm now adding teachers to that list too!

Chris

Jediboy

I'm making a video for work. Kind of a PR / recruiting video. I've done some time lapse over night that I intend to use as the intro. Quite pleased with how it's come out.

Chris

Jediboy

Cleaned some filters that I'm hoping to sell on eBay. No 'proper' photography yet nut a bit with the new phone trying out the camera.

Chris

Alfonso_Frisk

Quote from: Jediboy on July 27, 2017, 02:51:12 PM
Cleaned some filters that I'm hoping to sell on eBay. No 'proper' photography yet nut a bit with the new phone trying out the camera.

We have a buy/sell section here. Maybe someone here may be interested ?
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Jediboy

Yes, I did consider that. I'll put them on and see if anyone is interested.

Chris

David Blandford

Yesterday I managed to arrange a photoshoot around Corfe Castle with the Beautiful Model Zanzara. We even managed to have the weather on our side.    :tup:
still trying to paint with light!!

Jediboy

Look forward to seeing the results David.

Chris

Jediboy

Been out this evening to get a photo for the decay comp. visited a nearby industrial estate that has a lot of decay. It hasn't had much love over this years and has become a bit of a tip in places. 
Next thing to do is to charge the battery!

Chris

David Blandford

Today I have put the camera away and started editing all the shots taken over the weekend. when I was on two cruises with the Steam ship Shieldhall to view the Cowes Week fireworks and start of the Fastnet Sailing race.      :tup:
still trying to paint with light!!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.