• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 86
  • Total: 86
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT - - DARK and LIGHT - Weekly Challenge 18th March - 25th March 2017

Started by anglefire, March 14, 2017, 06:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglefire

This is the CHAT thread.

This week's theme is DARK and LIGHT. 

Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 19th March 2017, 23:59, but if you find yourself at a loss in this time period, please enter something from your personal archives.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday 20th March 2017.
Poll will be up Tuesday 28th March 2017.
Winner to be announced Saturday 1st April 2017

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

David Blandford

I put an entry into this weeks competition "Wooden Pegs", the first for a few weeks. You will need to decide if it fits the theme !          :knuppel2:
still trying to paint with light!!

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Simple

Have I got this wrong or are the dates on the comp a week out????? Just not able to think straight at the moment.

jinky

Indeed they are Simple - you`re the only one thinking straight as non of us noticed. Should have been 11th/12th - 19th and uploaded by 20th. It`s just the title that is wrong though

Simple

anglefire

Ah I was trying to work out when I did it what the dates should be - and thought another comp was running "this" week!
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Hinfrance

Sorry, nothing from me this week, been a bit snowed under with playing at lumberjack and car/garden machinery mechanic.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

anglefire

I think I need to get the poll up? If so I'll do so later todat!
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Beaux Reflets

jinky

Was just looking in on the poll and is it me or is there no end date / time on it? Hoping there is still time for me to get caught as I have no idea what theme I would set!  :)

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: jinky on March 25, 2017, 09:36:10 AM
Was just looking in on the poll and is it me or is there no end date / time on it? Hoping there is still time for me to get caught as I have no idea what theme I would set!  :)

As I think you have won Paul, how about the opposite Light & Dark  ;D   :legit:

anglefire

Yeah went a bit tits up this one - i got all the dates wrong for some odd reason - but on the basis of when it sort of started, it has sort of ended :)
Mark

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.