• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 34
  • Total: 34
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Shadows or Silhouettes Chat Thread for Wkly comp 14th-21st June

Started by jinky, June 14, 2015, 08:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

CHAT THREAD

Entries thread is here: http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=4383.msg51097#msg51097

Weekly competition – Sunday 14th June - Sunday 21st June 2015 - Shadows or Silhouettes

Let`s hope for some harsh / bright light one day at least and see your efforts at shadows or silhouettes

Pictures to be taken between the times above,
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday 22nd June 2015.
Poll will be up Tuesday 23rd June 2015
Winner to be announced Saturday 27th June 2015

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
Post a topic on, or before the Sunday following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc.)

jinky

I am afraid that having got this thread creation role by default I need to pass on the next aspect of this one. I leave for a Baltic cruise embarkation in the very early hours of 23rd June and will not be able to set up the poll so ask that some kind could do so. Maybe Reinardina when available or a willing other so that things don`t stall again.

Reinardina

Can't promise anything, as I am staying, literally, at the 'end of the internet cable' at the moment, with a slow and iffy connection. Later I will be moving to a campsite, where the connection is constantly down and dependent on one of the guests. If he ain't there, and it goes off, it stays off till he's back.
Maybe someone with a reliable connection could volunteer? I'd gladly take my turn, once I'm home again.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on June 14, 2015, 04:13:36 PM
Not a problem.  :tup:

Thanks OB. A weight off my mind. Always feel guilty, if I enter but cannot do the honours.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

jinky

Yes thanks Oldboy.  I was hesitating to enter due to lack of time and unavailability but will try to get one done.

jinky

Sorry - nothing from me due to one crisis or another prior to our trip. I`m away first thing in the morning, early hours, so f you can do honours oldboy as discussed. I won`t enter anything for the next either as I`m away.

Beaux Reflets

Nothing from me either - Busy with various visitors throughout the week and to many chores that needed to be done.

The poll is up, and let's hope we get a few more entries in the next one.
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

I didn't set up the poll this morning as I was hoping for more entries.  :'(

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.