• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 88
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 77
  • Total: 78
  • Mick
  • Google (2)
photobox
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Uncle Bob at wedding

Started by ShawWellPete, May 20, 2012, 12:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

Quote from: Jonathan on May 21, 2012, 09:10:41 AM

Sigh....

Don't get me started on what's wrong with their testing (or rather the way people are interpreting it).

The quote was taken from their website following a link from Nikonians.  8)

ShawWellPete

Quote from: Jonathan on May 21, 2012, 09:10:41 AM
Jolly nice :)

How come you don't get to shoot in rooms with crappy ceilings and down lighters...?

;D

The ceiling helped that's for sure.

Quote from: Oldboy on May 20, 2012, 08:01:53 PM

Checking out DxO labs, who have rated the D800 as the most optically perfect camera ever made, which just beat the Nikon D4 and a medium format camera.   :o

Well, it's the best camera I've ever owned  ;D but I'm not sure it adds a huge amount to my photography over the D700

jinky

Keep saying that Peter so that I don`t get tempted.  ;)
I just wanted an upgrade of a D700 with a 100% viewfinder and video ( I know  :-[  I never wanted it but lost two weddings cos they wanted a video of the vows). When I need a new back up might just get a D7000 for video.

ShawWellPete

Quote from: jinky on May 21, 2012, 07:19:19 PM
Keep saying that Peter so that I don`t get tempted.  ;)
I just wanted an upgrade of a D700 with a 100% viewfinder and video ( I know  :-[  I never wanted it but lost two weddings cos they wanted a video of the vows). When I need a new back up might just get a D7000 for video.

Now that's different, seems to me it would have paid for itself already in your case....

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.