• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 52
  • Total: 52
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What did you do with your camera today?

Started by Jediboy, April 17, 2017, 04:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

Similar to 'What made you feel good today?' this is all about what you have done with your camera today. Thought it may be interesting to see what people get up, what photos they are trying to get or any projects people have on the go.

I'll start off with - uploading some egg photos from my DSLR to my Mac. Also played around with my Go Pro.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

I charged it up and put it in my daughter's luggage for her school trip to Beijing . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

DigiDiva

I took it to the beach then into the countryside. No means of downloading images till I'm home but took some farmland images of old Barnes and old wind mills.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Mick

Haven't seen my camera for ages.  Might go and dig it out.  :idea:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Oldboy

Well Carol said this morning that it would be sunny this afternoon but it wasn't, like yesterday, I walked around the valley for six off hours and didn't take one picture.  :'(

jinky

Took a few Easter shots of my new grand-daughter Jessica and a family pic on a walk.

Jediboy

Quote from: Oldboy on April 17, 2017, 06:44:42 PM
Well Carol said this morning that it would be sunny this afternoon but it wasn't, like yesterday, I walked around the valley for six off hours and didn't take one picture.  :'(

I did this on Friday. Went out with the kids on an Easter egg hunt in the village. Walked around with the camera for nearly 2 hours and not a single photo. Bet we've all done it.

Chris

krennon

Recharged the battery, cleaned the lenses, put them away. Downloaded the photos from yesterdays Easter Egg Trail at Morden Hall Park onto my laptop, edited a few shots in the Olympus s/ware. Transferred those Jpegs into elements then edited them a little more and then e-mailed the ones of my friends kids to them so they've got them.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keithfransella/

"Everything in moderation including moderation" Oscar Wilde

Simple

Went to one of the local nature reserve. Sun was shining, it was actually warm outside!, parked the car, got camera and sun disappeared. Walked around, cold without sun in the wind, shot pics of ducks and swans, had scrambled eggs on toast. Still no sun. Went back to car, put camera away and the sun came out. Sometimes it is better to stay at home.

anglefire

Took a few pictures of some bits I'm selling. £5k of camera to take snaps of £100 of bits  :uglystupid2:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

StephenBatey

Yesterday - visited Stone Cross windmill and took some photos.

Today - nothing as yet.
Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Jediboy

Cleaned my filters and body. No photos yet but hoping to get one for the comp.

Chris

anglefire

Well. Not today, but Saturday - took about 800 pictures of rally cars and the awards presentation at a rally I was involved in.
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Alfonso_Frisk

Contents of bag cleaned, batteries charged, waterproofs and wellies put in car ready for a run  up onto the moors in morning (tuesday). Wintry showers forecast so hoping to get into a bit of snow.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

Jediboy

Been walking around my village taking photos for the village newsletter.
Also for the photo books that the village preservation society have started to produce.
Finished at the pub and it was thirsty work!

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.