• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 232
  • Total: 232
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Studio Hire

Started by David Blandford, March 15, 2017, 09:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Blandford

I appreciate it is a long shot, but is anyone aware of any good studios which are available for hire in Salisbury, Wiltshire area ? I have done an google search and there does not seem much available.  Only I have got the opportunity to do a photo shoot there.    :-\
still trying to paint with light!!

anglefire

I've used Calumet a couple of times - not been bad - have you got one near you?
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

David Blandford

Quote from: anglefire on March 18, 2017, 09:48:44 PM
I've used Calumet a couple of times - not been bad - have you got one near you?

Thanks for your suggestion the nearest one is at Bristol. Lucky I managed to find two, one in Southampton and one in Poole which are a bit  closer.       :tup:

Paul Montgomery

How close to Salisbury? Is Spitfire Studio in Swindon any use?

Simple

Within 20 miles of Salisbury I have found:
HiveStudios - Chandler's Ford Hampshire
Roundhouse Pictures, Unit 30 Southbrook Rd Southampton SO151GQ
Old Bakery Studio Whittle Road, ferndown.

I have not got a clue if they are any good or what sort of studio it is. It is also the only details I have got. you will have to find telephone and exact addresses by some more research.

David Blandford

Thanks Simple and Paul,  I appreciate your efforts. I have tried most of those and either they have stopped hiring out their Studio or it is not available the days I am after. I finally managed to book Shutterworks in Southampton.     :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.